sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted a collage of "evil eye" Osprey shots I've taken in another thread (which you should go look at, HERE).
Derrel mentioned that one of them was just begging to be a meme, and Designer pitched in with a possible title.

So--let's have some fun! Here's the full shot--either contribute wording for the meme, OR you can actually create a meme and post it.
July27_0299editweb.jpg

I'm gonna be on what forum??

"Oh dear lord, there are creatures breaking out of these egg things I pooped out! What the hell?"

"Oh dear lord, there are creatures breaking out of these egg things I pooped out! What the hell?"

This is hilarious. However, I should *probably* point out that this is a juvenile Osprey; just about to fledge, actually. :D
Adult Osprey have yellow eyes.

Yeah...I was kind of riffing on the juvenile osprey thing: I learned from Coastal.conn's posts a couple years back that the red-eyed one were the juveniles...which I remember because babies keep us adults up, and red-eyed, late at night when they are babies! Again, thanks for posting this for our meme efforts.

Why is that guy wearing a hat with a fish on it. I'm a bird but i'm not stupid, I know it's you Kris!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back