MEME

And it's already been explained as such, so you shouldn't even have to.

Hey, fellow forum members/rules lawyers: When a mod or admin on a forum says "stop", you stop. It's that simple.

You don't do it again and say, "gee, I guess this one is against the rules too, eh?" If you want to challenge a rule or their authority, you PM them or another mod or admin about the situation. You don't offer yourself up as a drama-queen wanna-be martyr with a public challenge, unless you want to actually be sacrificed and are prepared for it.

It doesn't really get any simpler than that.

The public whine-fest and faux-confusion and concern over what's allowed and what's not regarding this issue is getting downright childish.

Its childish b/c the rule is childish. People in general do not accept rules easily when it is obvious to the majority of the population that it is a stupid rule.
Doesn't matter one bit. You're in a private forum, so you play by their rules. If you don't like their rules, you're free to leave for a forum where the rules agree with you. If you can't find one, you're free to start your own.

It's the same for EVERY forum on the internet, in case this is your first forum experience.

When we're in YOUR house, we'll play by YOUR rules. If we don't like it, we're free to leave. That's how it works.

I agree entirely. However, that doesn't change the fact it is a stupid rule.

fddab949.png

Wonderful.

JAC526 said:
I agree entirely. However, that doesn't change the fact it is a stupid rule.

law vs politics, dude.

First of all it is not a law. Countries, states and cities make laws.

Internet forums make rules. And people with power like to flex it.

My challenge toward KMH wasnt even bad. WTH? I can't argue with a mod now? It wasnt even an argument. I was making a point. Next thing i know I got 2 PMs from him and banned 7 days. I cant even reply to his PM. Why dont you think about that for a minute Ernicus if you were in my position.

Me and Kmh butts head all the time since I joined this forum. He just happened recently being promoted to a moderator... and yes.. dont tell me I was being treated fairly.

Last edited:
My challenge toward KMH wasnt even bad. WTH? I can't argue with a mod now? It wasnt even an argument. I was making a point. Next thing i know I got 2 PMs from him and banned 7 days. I cant even reply to his PM. Why dont you think about that for a minute Ernicus if you were in my position.

Me and Kmh butts head all the time since I joined this forum. He just happened recently being promoted to a moderator... and yes.. dont tell me I wasnt being treated fairly.

Honestly, if I were in your position I would take it as a learning tool not to openly disrespect people who give their free time to help moderate a forum. I have been in you shoes and was banned from a forum before I finally got fed up and made my own which I ran for 5 years. So I'm not speaking totally out of my azz here. Just trying to be a voice of reason and bring it all back into proper perspective.

Just as you are laying your blame on the meme's, you are laying blame on kmh. He does not have sole right to ban. It is a decision process made amongst the whole. Well, 99% of the time, that part I am just assuming.

However I'm kinda done with this whole ordeal and I hope you aren't too butthurt about me stating my thoughts on it, like I said before...you're a cool dude and I have no issues with you, not that it really matters...lol, just wanted to clarify.

Learning tool? Come on man. I wasnt disrespectful on the thread where I got banned. Maybe this thread is a little disrespectful. That is because I had 7 days to really think about what I wanted to say.

7 days and this is all you came up with. Tsk tsk. :)

although I do love your pictures.

I just want accurate perspective and peace. I think I'm coming off as picking sides here unintentionally. So I'm back to fun stupid goofy ernicus for the remainder of this thread.

I love this site. Drama begone and lets go look at blown up flower parts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back