Mini-flood of rural images

I was stationed in North Dakota (USAF) about 25 years ago, and these shots remind me of those days. Wouldn't want to live there (too cold for me), but it's a beautiful region of our country!

I really love these images. I looked back at you other post as well and those are just as awesome! I really like number 1 the most, but all are nice. I would however like to see number one with a little more brightness in the building. All the other shots have a "highlighted" section that pops out, and I think it would be worth it to try and brighten up the building just to review. Just a thought! These are nice!

Nice series!!!

I personally like the "Country road" shot. I think it is simple but with deep details of feeling and with great colors.

Thanks for looking and commenting, guys!

I was stationed in North Dakota (USAF) about 25 years ago, and these shots remind me of those days. Wouldn't want to live there (too cold for me), but it's a beautiful region of our country!

Chris. these images are from Manitoba. North Dakota is just across the border, although the climate here is probably much colder.

I really love these images. I looked back at you other post as well and those are just as awesome! I really like number 1 the most, but all are nice. I would however like to see number one with a little more brightness in the building. All the other shots have a "highlighted" section that pops out, and I think it would be worth it to try and brighten up the building just to review. Just a thought! These are nice!

I'm not much into post-processing, but photo #1 does have some heavy work done (maybe too heavy :)). Here is a lighter version, way closer to the original:

Last edited:
What a nice series! Really enjoyed looking at that gorgeous scenery. 2 is my fave, followed by 5 and 4.

Nice shots, number 3 would look awesome in a well done B&W conversion..

Brilliant shots, I like all of them... I don't get to say that often
Thanks much. Like I said before, you should check this board more often, 'cause it's pretty apparent you're missing out on plenty of great shots :)

What a nice series! Really enjoyed looking at that gorgeous scenery. 2 is my fave, followed by 5 and 4.
Great series! I agree with Anty, I love the second shot.
Thanks, ladies. Don't you think photo number 2 is missing something (e.g., some black birds popping out of the field)?

Nice shots, number 3 would look awesome in a well done B&W conversion..
Thanks, Peter_pan... Feel free to do a B&W conversion and post it here; would love to see it, and I'm not good at it really.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back