Model Shoot

OffTheWall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ievil.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought i would ask for a little CC from ya guys and what you guys would have done a little different :)

Here is my first shot.
Great model to work with btw lol amazing girl
4c57821a08148.jpg

And a little more of a macabre shot :) i just killed someone
4c53c2bf79640.jpg

More of these two are at modelmayhem.com/offthewallphotography :)

Any CC would be great.

Thanks

First shots pretty cool... beautiful model. love the smoke . Dont care much for the "myspace pose"
second shots wicked...love it... just wish her face didnt look so.. superficial... and the blood splatters , obviously Photoshopped.. but i would have made the opacity to the splatter (brushes?) a little darker, imo.

lets see some more :)

cool shots,one question though. have you checked to see if Vans trademarked the "Off the Wall" title or not?

scarey! wish her face expression in no2 was different.

cool shots,one question though. have you checked to see if Vans trademarked the "Off the Wall" title or not?

Off The Wall is trademarked but OffTheWall Photography is not :) no spaces and such. If they do come back at me and rip me a new one then i would have to change all my watermarks to crooked mind photography lol.

First shots pretty cool... beautiful model. love the smoke . Dont care much for the "myspace pose"

lets see some more :)

Agree with the myspace pose lol. but here are some more

4c52e8ffddaff.jpg

4c52e99d9dc62.jpg

4c52eb128b3ea.jpg

4c57825db6de0.jpg

LOL this one made no sense im still unsure if i like it or not
4c5782d8dd899.jpg

Those ones are even better,the background,the makeup and the outfit she is wearing really works for the photos,nice job.

thank thank you :), i'll have some more up soon, real scary stuff lol i have a pretty demented mind haha the next shoot is going to involve a teddy bear and gasoline lol.

Most reactions

Back