What's new

Molly, a picture a day

meganc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
251
Reaction score
0
So I'm trying to do a picture a day thing for my mini dachshund, Molly. I started at the beginning of the year, but always forgot, but I started back up around the end of March. I thought maybe I'd post them up on here :P
I'm still on a point and shoot, I'm hoping to get a Nikon D80 within the next year. I don't have photoshop or anything so I don't edit my pictures :P Everything is always handheld, no tripod, even though it's only a point and shoot lol.
I might not always post them, sometimes I just take a quick on when she's in my room or something, they're not always staged.
Well, here's a link to my thread from the 8th, of two that I took that day-
(thought I would put the link rather than post them again)
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118608
And here's the link to my thread from yesterday, of yesterday's photo-
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118727
And from now on I will post the ones I like here I guess.
Here's today's, it's not staged or anything, and it's not as good as the other ones that I posted, but it's the best I could get, she wasn't too into it today :P
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilhk/2403504903/]
2403504903_4608d4037c.jpg
[/url]
(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
It's not the best, I wish the nose was in focus too, and that there wasn't something on her nose. And I probably should've moved up a little, but she was being still for a second, so I had to hurry and get the shot :P

What do you think?
 
She's a cutie. I've seen the others you've posted, but never commented...

It's good that you got down to her level. Too many pictures of dogs are taken from normal height. BOOOORING!

Also, this is a good window portrait. The only think I don't like is the fact that her eyebrow is so close to the top of the frame. I'd of lowered it a bit.

Nice work. Keep it up.
 
Thank you very much :)
Yeah, I always get down to her level :P
And I agree, like I said in my first post she was being still for a second, so I had to hurry and get the shot, but I wish I was just a little bit further up, heh.
Thanks again!
 
Here's todays, it's not the best, but I had to get a quick shot for today, and today has just been crazy lol.

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
Here's today's, it's not real good either but I've been busy so it's just something I got real quick.

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
Aww cute pics, and cool idea. Maybe I should do this "one picture a day thing" with my dogs.. Thanks for the idea. ;)
 
Thanks :D
Yeah, I take a bunch of pictures of her a day (when I have the time to, yesterday that was the only picture I had of her) but I just pick one favorite (sometimes two or three if I really like them) and put it on my flickr, also I have them in a folder, and now I'm posting them here :P
No problem!
 
Same as yesterday, busy day, took a quick shot of her laying around:

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)

:P
 
Heh yeah :P

Just realized I said or not of, haha oops!
 
Another busy day, so another sleepy picture :P
And it's not real good again, it's just something I got real quick

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
Here's one I have for today so far-

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
Here's a few more-



and i'll throw in a tennis ball :P

(clicking them takes you to them on my flickr)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom