What's new

Molly, a picture a day

Here's one for today-

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
Here's today's, it's blurry and not really a great shot, but I just hurried and got something ha.

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
Here's a better one for today/yesterday (it's just about 12am ha)

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
Here's one for today so far-

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
haha he's smiling
 
She, haha ;)
And I seem to get a lot of pictures where it looks like she's smiling ha.
 
Here's one for today-

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
thats too cute! Thats just about what my dog looks like when I get up in the morning at 5:30 am. She is not a morning pup. Come to think of it shes not much of an afternoon or a night pup either: )
 
Thanks :)
Yeah, Molly tends to sleep a lot, and when I bring out the camera she sometimes hides heh.
I saw her laying like this, and it was just too cute to not get a picture, so I got a few but while I was taking pictures she hid all the way under the blankets, guess she was too tired for pictures :P
 
I took a bunch of photos I really liked today, there's around 15 I think, so instead of posting them here, I'll just put a link to my flickr, click :)
Here are a few favorites-






Those are just a few, so go check out the rest ;)
 
You have such an adorable puppy! Great shots, so much of that cutie's personality shines through. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom