What's new

Molly, a picture a day

Cool pictures! What's funny is I have a wife named Meghan and a dog named Molly.
 
Thanks :)
Hah, that is pretty funny :P
 
Here's one for today-

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
Here's one for today-

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
Here's todays, not the greatest but oh well :P

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
 
nice shots...I have a request. Can we get a shot of the dog next to a person or something else so we can see the whole dog and get an idea of scale?

I want to see how small the dog is.
 
Thanks :)

Hmm sure...I'll figure out something. I have one that kinda shows, it's not a full body shot though, but here it is anyways-

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
I'll get one from higher up or something to show it better though.
 
beautiful baby you've got there :thumbup:
 
Here's one for today-

Sorry I didn't get a full body shot, I'll have to get some tomorrow outside where it's easier to do.
 
very very cute dog

i feel like they all have a red colorcast over them..try doing a RGB curves color correction and decrease the red
 
Thanks :D

A lot of the indoor ones do...it's probably because the lighting and plus the room they're mostly taken in is pink so I guess that could be it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom