Moody dock in winter

GerryDavid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Prob not the best title, but I like this picture. For some reason it makes me think of a swamp.

37816346.jpg

1/240s f/4.8 at 6.0mm iso100

Really nice, Gerry. Nothing wrong with your title, it IS moody! I love this composition, too.

Now, if you'd just lose the text all over the image, we'd be in business.... sorry, that's a personal preference of mine. :wink:

text all over the image? Theres just one line at the bottom thats not on the image itself. :0) And its just there so people know its copyrighted, hehe. thats something you overlook when looking at the picture *smirks*.

Thanks for the comments everyone. :0)

get rid of the signiature or make it smaller because it spoils all the mood. Actually I'm not a b&w fun and I'd like to see a little bit of color there... maybe brown on the tree?

I agree with Mentos. Your text font is too large and it is distracting, pulling the eye away from the image. I repeat, personal preference. You've posted in the critique section so that's what you're going to get. :wink:

Hehe, then scroll the page so the text is below the screen *smirks*. Its just where ever I put the text people complain.

I appreciate the comments on the picture, not so intrested in the comments on the border. When its printed, the border isnt there. The border is just there so if someone steals the image instead of paying/asking me permission to use it or something, I can claim that I stated on the picture it was copyrighted. :0). Also so if it does get shared online, itll direct people back to my site.

I like it maybe a little less grainy but some grain does work with the mood

GerryDavid said:
Hehe, then scroll the page so the text is below the screen *smirks*.

Yup thats what I had to do, so I could just appreciate the image. Gerry, I love this. I think this is my favorite pic from you yet. It's so nice. You got great tones and the composition is spot on. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing it a little bigger and grainier, but thats me, I love the grain.

Thanks Orie. I think it will look pretty grainy when printed 8x10. There was some snow on the lense and I removed omst of that. There is a bit left there in the branches on the right side.

Most reactions

Back