MOONING NAPTIME. The epic saga of a man and his quest to become a photographer

That looks like the eye from Lord of the Ring.

How about you spot metered not on the moon and not on the clouds but somewhere in-between. That's how I would go about it....but I don't shoot the moon, though..

Or waited until some of the clouds were blocking the moon, making it less bright, but still bright enough to shine through.

Bingo

I really like this..... Once again! Another damn shot from you guys that makes me go hmmmmmp! I wanna do that lol! Really nice work lightspeed......and Gipson lol

dino.jpg

I really like this..... Once again! Another damn shot from you guys that makes me go hmmmmmp! I wanna do that lol! Really nice work lightspeed......and Gipson lol

Thank you Rebecca.
Much appreciated.

The guy who posted some shots of a hockey player figurine the other day should be looking at this and learning.

hahaha.. I remember those. His choice of backgrounds was really what killed that shot!

I actually cleaned this up a little better.. got rid of the line behind the hind leg, and fixed the eye better also. Post it on my Flickr account... Toy Velociraptor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Damn thing looks real.
I knew you were up to something.

The guy who posted some shots of a hockey player figurine the other day should be looking at this and learning.

hahaha.. I remember those. His choice of backgrounds was really what killed that shot!

I actually cleaned this up a little better.. got rid of the line behind the hind leg, and fixed the eye better also. Post it on my Flickr account... Toy Velociraptor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

You know you can post it here if you want.
6665107223_15cb051905_b.jpg

Lightspeed, one good thing about taking moon shot is .....

It always facing the right direction.

You know you can post it here if you want.

yea.. I know.. but since the flickr one is larger than the forum allows... it will compress it. Not a big deal.. thanks for posting it...

Most reactions

Back