More CC, please...

SnowNow12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jemeryphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first critque was so helpful that I thought I would try it again. Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

Molly99.jpg

mattnkeels.jpg

LiveCrabSLO.jpg

dancers.jpg

I think a tight vertical crop would help 1 out nicely, although you can't do much about her disinterested expression. Not a bad shot though.

C&C per req:

1. Images appears soft overall. I can't find the point of focus and there's no EXIF data; camera shake? The exposure is good, though a reflector image right to illuminate her left eye/cheek wouldn't have gone amiss.

2. Interesting candid; highlights are over-exposed/blown on his shirt and the background, and too much DoF. I think getting down a little lower and to your right, and using a much larger aperture would have really helped.

3. Ummm....

4. This would have been a really nice image if executed as a portrait (vertical) and showing more of the couple in the foreground. While softly focused, the couple background image left are too distracting. I'd also suggest toning down the highlights on the subjectss forehead/cheeks a little.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

depth of field, how in focus or out of focus objects at distances different than the subject happen to be.

Most reactions

Back