What's new

More of the Clouds from the mid-west.

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
41
Location
in the eye of a tornado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm redo a lot of the shots that I have shot over the years because I'm thinking about actually printing and selling some of these shots. So here's another shot from 2007 redone using the knowledge that I have now about PS.

3424042137_6081e11f2e_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great............:thumbup:



well....except, maybe for the road signs........:er:
 
Amazingly dramatic sky -- awesome job. I didn't notice the roadsigns until Larry mentioned them... if you are hoping to print and sell this photo, you definitely want it to be at a LARGE size to really show off the sky! So cloning out the roadsigns might be a good idea in that case.
 
I agree about the roadsigns. I noticed them right away actually. I was also wondering about the slanted horizon, but then realized that the left is actually elevated due to road. Very very nice Btw :D .
 
Thanks guys for the comments... you are all right the signs need to go.
 
am i blind or did you remove the signs.... i cant find them haha ><

Very nice shot btw!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom