Morning at the Marsh

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Despite having to work at 11 this morning I took off at 7:30 for a few hours at the Marsh and was rewarded with some fine shots of the Geese leaving and a rare Wood Duck.

4dec05lynde0699.jpg

4dec05lynde0703.jpg

4dec05wood0733.jpg

4dec05wood0743.jpg

4dec05wood0753.jpg

4dec05wood0773.jpg

4dec05wood0775.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

wow, that Wood Duck is beautiful. love the second shot...

Killer shots Airic. Love the first one. And the wood duck is amazing.
I was at the zoo in the states, and managed to get a shot of a wood duck there hangin with the flamingos. I will post it as soon as I get my pics uploaded to my computer.
Excellent shots buddy. !!

great captures, i really like number 3.

You two MUST have been out together!
More studies on the wood duck. Very, very nice! That dotted chest fascinates me to no end, but so do the wings on the back and the side ... and hey, that whole bird is just beautiful!

LaFoto said:
You two MUST have been out together!
More studies on the wood duck. Very, very nice! That dotted chest fascinates me to no end, but so do the wings on the back and the side ... and hey, that whole bird is just beautiful!
It is funny you say that as we were not. I did phone him to let him know, he had already been there, but did he phone me NOOO.:grumpy:

He is beautiful!! You're right, I don't think I have ever seen a wood duck in the wild, not even living in Michigan all those years. Great find! :thumbup: Such a chubby little guy. :goodvibe:

Most reactions

Back