jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice! I love the idea that you can just stand around on Main st watching the fireworks - no crowds, no tall buildings or trees in the way, no traffic…it’s too bad about the wires but they definitely don’t detract from the overall fun of these shots.

Thanks! It was a pleasant surprise when I discovered that we could just go outside and watch without having join a thousand other folks looking for parking places. They have multiple firework shows throughout the year, so I'll get to practice my shots.

nice set. the smoke can add some nice atmosphere, too. can you see this from your wildlife area? might give you an even clearer view.

in typical delmarva fashion, one of our big local fireworks shows accidentally blew up yesterday morning. no injuries, but no show either.

I agree with @SquarePeg. I like your composition for #2 especially with the car lights and the ghostly people.

nice set. the smoke can add some nice atmosphere, too. can you see this from your wildlife area? might give you an even clearer view.

in typical delmarva fashion, one of our big local fireworks shows accidentally blew up yesterday morning. no injuries, but no show either.
Thanks! Unfortunately, the are isn't readily visible from the trail, but it is out on the lake. Ours started almost an hour late, but they finally kicked it off. "What do you mean you don't have the lighter?"
I agree with @SquarePeg. I like your composition for #2 especially with the car lights and the ghostly people.
Thanks! That second one is my favorite as well. I think for future displays, I think I'll keep the lens at 50mm. The challenge with that is when a car pulls up on the other side of Main St. the beams are directed right at the camera. On shot 5, you can see the glow of the headlights in the lower left corner.

Most reactions

Back