What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Thanks. I thought I was the only one liked the 112 shot :) And I'm happy with how the sigma 150-500 performs. I was expecting worse to be honest.
 
Great shots!Does the 150-500 have an optical stabilizer?
 
Thanks. Yes, it's an "OS" lens. Works pretty well. Makes a horrible noise, but works :)
 
This shot started out as a project to do some fake IR, but it failed hard.

pondw.jpg
 
And seeing as I already was in a "coloring mood"....

fieldsw.jpg
 
wow, great shots, like usual! whats fake IR?
 
wow, great shots, like usual! whats fake IR?

Thanks. I set out to try and make the first picture look as if it was shot using an IR filter/IR camera, but that failed.
 
great work, man. love your e30, e92, and e87 shots...the p-car is hawt as well. that shot of it on the dock is gorgeous. your audi is also very sick...love everything in this thread...
 
I love some of your hdrs, but by far the first image of the thread is my favorite.
 
Than you all for the nice comments. It helps with the motivation to do more when the work is beeing appriciated:hug::

As far as HDR goes, none of the images are pure HDR's. A few of them have small parts that are HDR, but that's about it. The picture I think has the most HDR inn it is this picture of my old audi, where the building to the right started out as an HDR and then got editing along with the rest of the image:

audi02.jpg


The reason for some pictures containing HDR is that I've hoped that I could have saved myself a lot of time by making the whole image HDR and then just done simple adjustments later on to create the final image. But it always fails, so I end up 99% of the time not bother with HDR at all because the few times I do there's barely any HDR left when I'm done.
 
what you would recommend for an intermediate photographer to do to get better in photoshop?
 
what you would recommend for an intermediate photographer to do to get better in photoshop?

First step is to learn photoshop and what it does. A lof of people get photoshop and jump on these "7 steps to some-random-effect" guides without actually knowing how to use the program propperly.
 
Great shots. Automobile photography is what really got me serious in trying to learn more about photography and got me hooked.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom