What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Had to return here, to just photograph the building without a car infront of it.

D700 + Nikkor 24mm f2.8 @ f8
fornebuw.jpg
 
thats definitely a rocking building!! nice work!
 
Thanks. It's a cool building, that now more people have discovered and are doing photoshoots at (copy cats :D hehe)

Tried the moon again, this time with 500mm less zoom because of the FF sensor..

D700 + sigma 150-500mm + sigma x2 teleconverter

themoonagainw.jpg


I'd love to try adding another teleconverter, making it a 2000mm lens :)
 
Thank you!

The weather seems to insist on beeing just gray and rainy and even more gray. It's been like this for what seems a small eternity now (well, I'm guessing about 4-5 weeks). The only sunshine has been a few days when I'm stuck at work, looking out the window, just hating the fact that I'm stuck in a meaningless office job and having to see the sun set before I go home.

So my desire for photography has been climbing the walls, and today I just had to do something, so I ended up doing another self portrait. D700 + 50 f1.8 @ f2.8 and ISO 400. The focus hit the tip of my shirt so it could have been sharper. I also slightly over exposed the picture on purpose, which wasn't the best decision I ever made.

des609.jpg
 
That building is pimp.
 
Hey guys,
Very fantastic photos. I really like it so much. All are beautiful picture. Even i have download some pictures also. Thanks for posting here.

Cheers.
 
Thank you.

During lunch at work, I've seen this buildingsite for some time, and loved the crane decorated with christmas lights, so I went over there and snapped a few shots.

D700 + nikkor 24mm f2.8 @ f8

cranesw.jpg
 
I went out tonight with some big plans to shoot a lot of scenery using only the light from the moon, and use the bulb mode on the camera. Problem was that the temperature was -4 fahrenheit / -20 celcius so I managed about 5 minutes before I gave up and went home. IT IS TOO DAMN COLD!!!

I only managed one thing before I went home, and it didn't come out as I wanted to, so I will be re-shooting this. But for now...

D700 + nikkor 24mm f2.8 @ f8

starrynight.jpg
 
Found a picture on my harddrive that I've actually forgot that I finnished some time ago *doh*

D300 + nikkor 16-85

bmw3315w.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom