What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

It's an awesome car. Wish I had access to more exotica like that ;)

99608.jpg
 
I think all of Hoerties pics are stolen. Either hes a fan or just a real scum. And he doesnt even know the name of the cars, Square BMW, its an E30 BMW not a 'square' BMW
 
I think all of Hoerties pics are stolen. Either hes a fan or just a real scum. And he doesnt even know the name of the cars, Square BMW, its an E30 BMW not a 'square' BMW

He's a real scum. He's removed all the (C) tags and is posting all the pictures as his own. I've reported all my pictures and sent a request for him to be banned.

**edit** He had removed my (C) tag from 43 (!) pictures and posted as his own. From now on I'm atleast going to make it a bit more difficult for these pathetic talentless kids and have a bigger (C) tag. It looks bad, but I'd rather do it this way than make it easy for loosers like that.

This is more like how I'm going to tag them from now on:

DSC_5194.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thats a much better tag and is going to be much harder to remove. Ive admired your work and for someone to steal them is wrong. Anyway, keep the car pics coming hehe
 
Sorry for all the dead links in this thread, but I havn't got the patience to re-tag ALL the pictures..
 
It's rare i read everypost but i went all the way through this thread pretty much envying every shot. I must say i'm fan now :)
 
Excellent photographs, 22 pages is NOT ENOUGH!

you need to get on some local car forum and strut your stuff and book some shots! I'm sure plenty of people wouldn't mind a 10" x 20" photo of their car or HDR of their car on some foam board! :)

Excellent shots, love your scenery shots as well!
 
Duncanp: Thanks!

Clbd39: Thank you. I've registered myself on several forums to try and get people for shoots, but even when offering it for free I've had a hard time getting people to meet up :-/



Just testing out a bit more discreet way of tagging the photos. There are more than just the very obvious one in the right hand corner.

bmw3317.jpg


Will try more ways to do it.. Something that's atleast a BIT hard to remove, but won't ruin the pictures compleatly..
 
All pictures on my www page has been re-done. Now using one visible (c) tag + several "invisible" ones.

bmw3318.jpg
 
Took some pictures of two maine coon cats today. Just as one of them struck the perfect pose, he had to put his tounge out to ruin the shot :)

D700 + 50mm f1.8 @ f2.4 / ISO 800

D7X_8780.jpg
 
A bit more cooperative...

D700 + 50mm f1.8 @ f1.8 / ISO 400

froya1.jpg
 
Wow they are some serious pictures....i have just spent the last two days reading this thread from start to finish, your have a lot to answer for as it was nearly 4am when i was hitting the bed this morning.... lol :lmao:

Great work and i hope you can stop little thieving a**holes from trying to claim your hard work. I would love to be able to produce the photographs you do, does it take long to edit them?? I have never done photoshop on my pictures but think i would like to give it a good go. :D
 
Thank you CBP. Its nice to hear that people appriciate the work. Post processing time varies from picture to picture. I have no one set way that I go about doing things, but rather start from scratch on each one. The most time I've spent on one picture is about 8 hours. The average time I spend, if I have to make a guess, is somewhere between 2-4 hours.

These cat pictures took about/less than 1 hour each, so not a whole lot of work. And keep in mind that the time used isn't real effective: I'm having a coke, listening to music etc etc ;)

D700 + 50mm f1.8 @ f1.8 / ISO 800

elliot1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom