What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Jesus man you change your lenses as much as the weather. Is it just cause you fancy a lens and buy it, try it out,use it for a bit, then get sick off it or do you just have loads of money burning holes in your pockets haha. Be interesting to see if you like the 85mm as much as canons 85mm 1.2. Keep the posts coming, love looking at your work.

Chris.
 
CHRIS1302: I like to try things out. It's fun to read about stuff, it's even better to try them :) I don't own anything (I only rent an appartment etc) so that's the only reason why I can spend so much on camera gear.

NEIL S: We'll have to see what replaces the D700 and 5D MKII. If canon go BIG on megapixels again, and nikon only does 12-16 megapixels, I'm going canon no matter how expencive the swap will be. But for now, I'm too invested in nikon.

One from the event where they invited kids from hospitals to come and ride along..

jar08.jpg
 
Man, I wish you could your photoshop skills!!!!!!
 
You shouldn't limit your aspiration to my low level photoshop skills :)

Camera gear is not the only thing I spend money on...

D700 + 85mm f1.4g
t600.jpg


Saw this on sale for 36 uk punds, and just had to have it.
 
You shouldn't limit your aspiration to my low level photoshop skills :)

Camera gear is not the only thing I spend money on...

D700 + 85mm f1.4g
t600.jpg


Saw this on sale for 36 uk punds, and just had to have it.

HAH. That's awesome. Wow.. that 85 1.4g is sharptastic, and that bokeh.. drools.
 
wicked with the f/1.4!!

Do the eyes light up? Because that would be all too rad. (lights off shot!)
 
Thanks. No, the eyes doesn't light up. There's some videos and pictures from other people on the net that has modded the head to light up, and it looks cool.

D700 + 70-300VR + colors! :)

stian13.jpg
 
looks like a matchbox car AWESOME!
 
A glass of pepsi, 2 spotlights, all 3 kenko extension tubes, d700 and 50mm f1.8:

bubbles2.jpg
 
I like your stuff... Unlike some 'snobs', I think that the art of "Post Processing" is ... almost .... as important as the shot itself.. and it 'is' an art or talant.. Some people that look at a photograph, and see that it's not something that would be straight out of the camera, say .. "That's overprocessed" ... I disagree - If the intent is to end up with a beautiful picture, you sure succeed at that !

Keep it up .... I'm an auto fan also... (95 black Corvette) and you do some neat stuff...

Thanks for sharing...:thumbup:
 
People still say Dope?

I just wanted to say WOW! I looked through almost all of this thread. Took a while but man that is some good work!
 
OTTOR: Glad you like it. I try to do "my thing" most of the time, but I have to admit to going with what I've felt would be popular rather than what I wanted to do myself with a lot of the pictures this summer. But I'm trying my very best not to care about "popular", and rather do the (sometimes) weird stuff I personally enjoy :)

B15CHRIS & JEATLEY: Thank you.

A picture I shot earlier this summer with the d700 + nikkor 105mm VR:

beautifulstraws.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom