What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

He asked about the shot of the volvo on the track ;) That's one exposure. The moon is two exposures to get the night sky light enough, and the moon dark enough. It's not some sky I shot one night, and the moon I shot another. They were 2 exposures right after another, without moving the camera around.
 
He asked about the shot of the volvo on the track ;) That's one exposure. The moon is two exposures to get the night sky light enough, and the moon dark enough. It's not some sky I shot one night, and the moon I shot another. They were 2 exposures right after another, without moving the camera around.

this.

I am still awed by the Volvo. V50 right?

I owned an s40 back in the day. Loved that thing, but it didn't love me back. 'bout $2,000 worth of repairs in my 2 year ownership. :thumbdown:
 
Of course!

It's so low I didn't even recognize it!
 
I owned an s40 back in the day. Loved that thing, but it didn't love me back. 'bout $2,000 worth of repairs in my 2 year ownership. :thumbdown:

I got rid of my 2001 at 126k mi for $1500 USD. lol
 
WARNING: THE NEXT IMAGE IS NOT WORK SAFE!

This is my first attempt at using any kind of artificial lights, and my 4th time photographing a person, so judge it accordingly ;-)

D700 + nikkor 50mm f1.4 + 3 lightstands with umbrella's reflecting light.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
jr01.jpg
 
Cracking shot mate, love the lighting and the softness of focus around her only thing is I find the colour on the bottom of her feet a little distracting. I think I'd also be tempted to crop the mattress out of the bottom of the frame. Only my opinion.

Chris.

P.s. Stunning model.
 
The room was kinda dirty, so I had to do some cleaning on her feet with photoshop :/ And the mattress I should have cought before I took the picture (and covered it with white sheets), but I've had a fever for over a week so my mind isn't working. I forgot about a whole bunch of poses we should have tried :-(

And, yes: she's gorgeous. I'm very lucky to find her before she's picked up by some modelling agency and can charge tonns ;)

One thing I'd be interrested in hearing an opinion about is her skin: she thought she looked a bit "spotty", but I think she looks just fine and that the variations in color are natural and due to the light. I left her skin like that on purpose because I can't see anything wrong really. Anyone..?
 
I think the colour of her skin is spot on looks real natural nothing spotty about it at all.
 
Heres my shot of a tandem drift at a show in North Carolina

I see you've made your own thread with your pictures. Please keep them there, and don't spam my thread about my pictures with yours. Thank you.

CHRIS1302: Then we're 2 against 1, so that means we're right. Thank you :)
 
Back on track... D700 + 50mm f1.4g @ f1.4. Umbrella on her close left, a bit farther on her front right and also behind her on the right side.

jr02.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom