What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Thank you!

Another one from the events with the kids from the hospital... One of 3 trackday taxi's. The two others where bmw m5's.

jar09.jpg
 
I was going out to throw out the garbage, and the first thing I saw when I opened my door was this moon. Ran straight back inn and picked up my D700 + 70-300 VR and shot at 300mm

octobermoon.jpg
 
The whole picture has the entire car in the frame, but I liked it better like this. From the event with the kids from the hospitals:

jar10.jpg
 
Sir, you are a magician. :)
 
Love the moon shot, the watermarking some what spoils it but when you photo's are this good needs must. I'd love to see a before and after photo that you have totally transformed in photoshop and that you think is your best work or your wildest transformation.

Chris.
 
Thank you!

Another one from the events with the kids from the hospital... One of 3 trackday taxi's. The two others where bmw m5's.

jar09.jpg

Is this a real picture?!
It is so sharp I almost expect it to be out of a video game! Especially the rear by the taillights. Awesome! :drool:
 
BAZOOKA: I was hoping for "photographer", but I guess magician will have to do :)

CHRIS1302: Yeah, I *HATED* putting the watermark on it - but with retards on the net stealing pictures, I felt I had to put it there :(

LYONSROAR: Yes, no trickery with multiple images combined or anything. Just one raw file edited. The 70-300 VR is quite nice on the D700.

I was going through my old pictures, and came across this one - shot with the D300 and sigma 150-500mm @ 500mm.

morningbird.jpg
 
More kids getting the ride of their life :)

jar11.jpg
 
BOMB! I love that shot of the seagull.. Love the simplicity, composition, and colours. Once again nice work .Keep it up!
 
Thanks. Next photoshoot will hopefully be this or next month, with a model in a hotell suite with a light setup. One of the lights compared to a normal "big" light you'd use in your house:

lys.jpg


Bought 6 of those, 3 lightstands with a holder that can use two lights on each stand, 4 umbrellas (3 big and one extra large) and some small stuff. Never used anything like it before, but I find it more fun to just go out and try it - instead of sitting at home reading about it for weeks and months.
 
Excellent timing with the white Supra, bet the kid had his/her time of their life in that car and the driver must have some skills too, hitting that clipping point spot one (if the clipping point is the edge of the track). Superb work as always keep em coming pal.

Chris.
 
The guy driving the supra drives it likes he's trying to brake it. It super wide, loads of smoke and all over the track. Great fun to watch :)

Some pictures from summer.. First two are from when I took the d700 + 50mm f1.8 over to a friend, and photographed her cats just as a test. I quickly regeretted not bringing a zoom and/or something with a bit faster AF than the 50..

She's really absent minded. You can call and her, and she'll come half way across the room - but most likely spot something on the way and forget what she was doing..

froya5.jpg


He always looks like he's plotting to kill you. And he's huge (maine coon)

elliot4.jpg


One more from when I borrowed the 5D MKII + 85mm f1.2.

sophie2-1.jpg


The 85mm f1.4g has a lot to prove. The 5D + 85 f1.2 combo was magic. Looking forward to trying the 85 f1.4g on the coming shoot with model & lights.
 
LYONSROAR: Yes, no trickery with multiple images combined or anything. Just one raw file edited. The 70-300 VR is quite nice on the D700.

How the?!? Those look like clouds behind the moon to me... i r confused. :confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom