What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

PWRSTRK02: Thank you! Her nose is actually a bit too soft due to the small DOF. I should have gone with f2.8 instead of f2, but that's really hard to make out when looking at the screen on the D700. And her skin has been smoothed, but I try to keep it looking natural and not like some horrible plastic glamour skin. Her eyes are natural, with reflections of the lights and the white sweater. Don't be afraid to critique anything, that just helps. I get really blind when working on a single picture for an hour or two, so even big misstakes that are obvious to everyone else - I can't see.

LYONSROAR: It was hard concentrating with those beautiful eyes looking right at me:blushing:

BAZOOKA: Thank you for looking, and the feedback :)

BIGBOI3: Thanks! It's been good to read that people actually liked these last shots, because I always get nervous when trying something new out. And with pictures like these I don't have the experience to really distinguish (for myself) what's good and not. But I hope I get a chance to photograph more girls. And maybe I'm weird, but I'm not too interrested in doing full body shots (even naked). I really appriciate a beautiful face more than anything else.
 
if youre not scared to shoot, we arent scared to look.my favorite pictures are of the beauty of a female body. when i get my new camara im goint to shoot me some sexy young women.........oh wait, no, my wife said i couldnt.
 
A girlfriend or wife could be a problem if you're going to do stuff like this...

D700 + 50mm f1.4 @ F5

jr09.jpg


;)

(yes, the pose is a bit weird...)
 
Finally managed to pull myself together and upload all the pictures from the trackday where they had kids from hospitals and institutions and gave them rides for free:

Marius Aasheim

I'm not going to post every one of them here, because I see that umpteen trackday shots can become tiresome.
 
Got tired of trying to make everything look normal, so I got a bit creative..

jr10.jpg


(d700 + 50mm f1.4 @ f3.2)
 
You rock. I really hope you do some serious product photography.
 
8BALL: Happy with it myself :) I like getting a bit creative with the editing.

LEILAMEAT: Thank you! Product photography has been on my mind several times, as it's something that's readily available to be photographed at all times and can be photographed at home. Now that it's winter I'm mostly locked up inside so I might give it a go ;)

Was a bit boored and started playing around with photoshop.. The skies are shot with a 5D MKII + 70-200 F2.8 IS II that I borrowed a while back, and the girl with my current D700 + 50mm f1.4g.

jr11.jpg
 
Continuing to try and be a bit creative with the shots, instead of spending umpteen hours correcting skintones ;)

Shot with D700 + 16-35 VR. I had the 35mm F2 with me, but it wasn't co-opreating.

jr12.jpg
 
That is simply amazing, looks like some kind of advert for heaven. Your photoshop skills are unreal and so is she, best one yet in my opinion mate.
 
Thank you. It's one of those hate or like pictures from the comments I've gotten on it, so I hope in the end that there'll be more positives than negatives ;)

Nearing the end of the shots from the photoshoot now. There are quite a few more, but there's some kind of problem with almost all of them :grumpy:

D700 + Nikkor 50mm f1.4 @ f1.4 / ISO 200

"Come a little bit closer..."

jr13.jpg


(I'm pretty happy with the 50mm f1.4g)
 
I love your work. I want to try my hand at motor sports photography this year.
 
omg your really good. Help me with my editing of shots. pm me so we can keep in touch :)
 
JOSE: Thank you. Motorsports/trackday events are good places to go for loads of practice. You can shoot tonns of pictures in a matter of hours. If you're not sure about your panning technique, you can always go stand near a highway and test out what shutterspeeds works for you etc.

RACINGCLUB: Thank you. What I do in post processing isn't something I share. I've spent years teaching myself, so giving it away is not something I'm going to do ;)
 
Epic photos!

Greetings fellow Norwegian :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom