What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

One processed how I like it myself (i.e: not caring about how things actually should look :))

katt05.jpg


The lighs used is the standard e-bay cheap chineese knock-off stuff "everyone" is selling. A total piece of c*ap, but I'm not going to use them too much so I just got the cheapest stuff I could find.
 
Adorable cats, stunning photos as always
icon_thumright.gif
 
wow that cat shot from the d700 at iso 1600 is incredible. such a beauty camera and wicked glass!
 
POLYMOOG: Thank you.

AUSTRIKER: The D700 is amazing, love it. I still havn't had time to use the 35mm f1.4g that much, but hopefully I'll get a chance this easter. From the few shots I have, it seems like it's as good as the 50mm f1.4g, and I like that a lot.

One more... d700 + 50mm f1.4g @ f4 / iso400

katt06.jpg
 
WOW that 35mm's bokeh at 1.4 looks amazing. How are you finding the 35mm, is it a keeper or will it be getting partex'd for something else. All credit it you for stopping up all night playing COD and then going out and taking a stunning sunrise like that. Well done and keep those photo's coming.

Chris.
 
The 35 is a keeper: it's sharp wide open and a joy to use. I'd recomend it to anyone concidering it. I'm also pleasantly surprised by the very close minimum focusing distance this lens has. The only thing I have to do now when it comes to gear, is to get the d700 checked out: there's some dirt on the sensor that I can't remove (I've even wet cleaned it, but it's not coming off).
 
First car of the year.. A mustang that's getting the full treatment.. New engine, gearbox, everything.. Just a teaser for now. Will shoot more when it's done.

mustang01.jpg
 
Bought a lens I've been drooling over for a long time, yesturday.. The nikkor 70-200 f2.8 VRII. Had a chance to test the canon 70-200 f2.8 IS II, and it was insane. Was hoping the nikkor would match it.....And it does NOT dissapoint. Really worth every penny!
jr16.jpg
 
Jesus Christ that is one hot girl and by the looks of it one hot lens as well, what more could you want? Do you think that new 70-200 is as good as the 24-70. I bet your real pleased to have that lens now. Amazing photos, I've been missing you posts lately and these last few make up for the wait. Stunning work as always Marius and keep em coming.

Chris.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom