What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Thank you Chris. I'm with you on her looks. Might be hard to imagine, but she's even better looking in real life. I've been very lucky to meet her. The 70-200 VRII beats the 24-70 without breaking a sweat. I'm kicking myself for not getting it sooner. It's a tonn of money for a lens, but looking at the results I'm getting: I have zero regrets about buying it. But it does mean selling the 35mm f1.4g (and 70-300 VR).
 
Link to correct size: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/markryder/jr21.jpg
jr21.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks like you've been having fun with the new lens mate. She looks a bit chilly in the last one mind. What software are you using to process all these they all look amazing. Feel sad for you that the 35mm had to go not so much about the 70-300 as you would never use it anyway with that beast. Do you still have the 85mm or has that gone as well, I bet you local camera store love you. Keep the photo's coming Marius I love coming on here and seeing a new post in your thread.


Chris.

P.s. sorry for all the questions pal.
 
The weather was not cooperating. It was sunny, but chilly as all hell because the wind was blowing real hard. And the water was is no way near any comfortable temperature, so it wasn't exactly super fun for her. But it was her choice, so no need to feel sorry for her :) I sold the 85mm f1.4g because I had both it and the 50mm f1.4g on a shoot, and all I kept using was the 50mm - so really no need for me to keep the 85. Even if the 85 is a bit sharper than the 50, Then again, the 70-200 looks sharper than he 50 (!). Software is, as always, photoshop (cs5). Feel free to ask anything, except questions about how I post process anything. Gear, shooting, whatever else you might want to know and I'll answer as best I can.
 
I've edited all the pictures I took at the "gatebil" event.. For those of you who want to view them all, you can find them here: eventgatebil
gatebil11.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom