MOTW - Mentos 007

PlasticSpanner said:
Can you post a photo of your favourite house close to your home? (not including your own!)

Maybe somewhere you'd like to buy if you had the money.

Chris, I took my dog and the cam withme for a walk in the area and... well.. i couldn't find a nice house... I do like my own, even if it is not the prettiest one, nor the newest one. But... I found a place in my city where I'd like to live.. or.. .spend some time and feel... like somebody very special.. it is the castle... you might have seen my recen portraits (couple) with walls of this castle in the bg:

zamek-002d.jpg

I have a dare for you, which is to try and eat fruit mentos while drinking diet coke... I've heard (and seen videos) about it and doesnt seem easy!!

My second question, a seemingly popular question on here, lets see the fridge!

EDIT: Thats not a question, more of a demand, really, but it's a nice demand!

How about a Google Earth shot of your house? ;)

Or a shot of your bed chambers? :mrgreen: (you don't have to do the bedroom one if you don't want to)

Xmetal... what is a 'bed chamber'?? my bedroom?? the place where I sleep??

and the fridge (please do not pay attention to burned gloves!!!! )

IMG_1482.jpg

P.S
ok this is a fridge at my parent's... mine is empty... completely... even there's no light because the bulb is dead :p

image of my home in Google Earth (my home is a white thing in the very center - I have white roof ... it doesn't get so hot in the summer :) )

google.jpg

and something more: my city from google Earth. The yellow line is Polish-German border. the river it is Oder / Odra river and my city is marked here as Szczecin (Stettin in German version)

google2.jpg

Hi Mentos!

Nice Interview so far!
Could you upload some pictures of your everyday walk/drive to school/work? Just some pictures of places you see everyday :)

spako said:
Hi Mentos!

Nice Interview so far!
Could you upload some pictures of your everyday walk/drive to school/work? Just some pictures of places you see everyday :)

holidays now :p so no school, no work... :)
but so far I can show you one of the views from my window. the building here is a place where I used to work and.. I hope to work there again someday:

snowboard_002.jpg

and the building is just a centimetr on right from what you can see here: (another shot from the window)
tecza_panorama.sized.jpg

but when going to school and (my previous work) I go across this park:

park_panorama.sized.jpg

and quite often I drive this way:

something_pan2.sized.jpg

mentos_007 said:
Graham is... he is a wonderful person :) really :) very funny, very helpful and extremely kind :) I would like to meet him someday again :)
Oh, I'm sure we will meet again Alex. :hug::

And such sentiments will surely have made you some new friends here :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back