MOTW - Mentos 007

if I asked you to fly over here and visit us in north america..would you?

because i ain't asking

V.Alonso said:
do you have any pets?

if so can you post a pic?

I have a dog... he was posted here in my previous answers :)

GoM said:
if I asked you to fly over here and visit us in north america..would you?

because i ain't asking

if you paid for tickets and b&b ... :D

mentos_007 said:
nah... I have only my rebel xt with 3 lenses all packed nicely in a bag. my old zenit is in a wardrobe and that's all I have...

i have an old zenit... a zenit 3m

mentos_007 said:
I am just perfect :D I am a perfect mixture of my Mum and Dad :) here you are... I was 2 WEEKS old :)

ja.jpg

Yes, you are just perfect!!!! Thanks for the baby pic......adorable!! : )

wonderful interview mentos... love the goofy face and the slippers...

what is the building in which you hope to work again someday? what job would you like to do there?

are you in school right now? if so, what are you studying and what kind of grades/marks do you get?

and then kind of my standard request for a photo... can you post one of your favorite landscape shots that you have taken. i love the sunrise bird shot too btw... :thumbup:

What would be the 3 most usefull phrases to know in Polish? There are a lot of Polish speakers in Chicago, so I might as well learn a bit.

I believe that at last count, there were more polish speakers in chicago than anywhere else in the world outside of Warsaw.

morydd said:
I believe that at last count, there were more polish speakers in chicago than anywhere else in the world outside of Warsaw.

Yup...that's correct. I believe I've even posted something about that on here once upon a time. It's funny, cuz the majority of the people I know that grew up in chicago are Polish! :lol: I've gotten good at spelling names like Wieczorkiewicz. I think....now that last part isn't looking right to me! :lol:

JTHphoto said:
wonderful interview mentos... love the goofy face and the slippers...

what is the building in which you hope to work again someday? what job would you like to do there?

are you in school right now? if so, what are you studying and what kind of grades/marks do you get?

and then kind of my standard request for a photo... can you post one of your favorite landscape shots that you have taken. i love the sunrise bird shot too btw... :thumbup:

the building is a building of local tv station : I'd like to work there as a program director someday :D

Now I have holidays till October. I am studing on Technical University of Szczecin and the faculty is Electronics and Telecomunnication. After 3 years we choose our more detailed faculty and I am going to choose Digital
Multimedia Techniques :)but now I am on my second year :)

As for marks... 2 is the worst - you fail when you get 2, 5 is the best. also we get points for every subject for example maths was worth 10 in the first term while the whole amount of points was 30. (so other subjects like IT had 3 points for example). if you pass your exam in the subject you get all the points for this subject if you fail you get 0. You need to have 21+ to be qualified to enter the second term...

landscape.. my fav landscape... I dunno if I have one... I need to look through my archives :D

Do you believe you can fly? Do you believe you can touch the sky?

morydd said:
What would be the 3 most usefull phrases to know in Polish? There are a lot of Polish speakers in Chicago, so I might as well learn a bit.

1. Spokojnie, wszystko Ci wyjaśnię jak wytrzeźwieję
2. Bardzo Cię kocham, wyjdziesz za mnie?
3. Ale to na prawdę nie ja!

morydd said:

you are very right! Chicago is called the second biggest Polish city... :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back