Music/concert photography - Newbie!

filmscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi TPF!

Thanks for giving me a new place to call home! My name is Craig Medlin. I've been the occasional lurker of these forums for some time and finally decided to join up. In the past, I've searched for information on various noob topics that led me to these boards and -- as far as I can recall -- have always learned something useful. For some time I've been looking for a group of like-minded people to share ideas with, take critiques from and discuss things non-photographers just don't get! Hopefully I'll find that here ;)

Currently, I work at a local newspaper (not as a photographer, but I have had some of my shots published). I've been shooting various things for about three years now and am really interested in concert photography. I've shot a variety of festivals and also have covered specific special events. I'm always looking to learn more and hope to gain some insight from you fine people! Feel free to check out some of my work at my website: CraigMedlin.com | Photography - Design - Writing - Video Production

I always welcome feedback -- especially if I don't agree with it.

EDIT---
Forgot to mention my gear:

Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8
Carry Speed FS-Pro strap system

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard Craig!

Most reactions

Back