My 1st boudoir session-nsfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverflirty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry, took the pics down. Noone wants to comment and help, just get a quick glimpse of some skin. Sorry but this forum so far just seems a waste of time.

Last edited:
Well first, don't use paint to to do any work to a photo you want to showcase your talent. It's not happening. There are NUMEROUS free photo-editing programs out there; Picasa and GIMP are just two.

Having said that, #1 is cool, but not necessarily digging the colors.
#2, needs light. Any light. It's a little flat, and its not doing the woman any justice.
#3 & #4 - re-resize those in another program. I'd dig the posing in #3 if I couldn't see the tarp underneath the two ladies. It feels posed, which isn't "bad" but it doesn't seem to make a tone here.
#5 has serious conversion issues.

So yea, first things first - lets get a real editing program going.

Well first, don't use paint to to do any work to a photo you want to showcase your talent. It's not happening. There are NUMEROUS free photo-editing programs out there; Picasa and GIMP are just two.

Having said that, #1 is cool, but not necessarily digging the colors.
#2, needs light. Any light. It's a little flat, and its not doing the woman any justice.
#3 & #4 - re-resize those in another program. I'd dig the posing in #3 if I couldn't see the tarp underneath the two ladies. It feels posed, which isn't "bad" but it doesn't seem to make a tone here.
#5 has serious conversion issues.

So yea, first things first - lets get a real editing program going.

Thank for the feedback. The effects were done in photoshop, I just resized them in paint cause when I went to post them they were way to big so I just resized them quick, it was like 1;30am and I had to work. I'll resize the the two b&w is PS today and repost them. The pose, I agree looks posed. They didn't know eachother at all so it was hard to get them very comfortable to gether although they did better in #4.

#2, you say lighting...I will try and recreate that photo with some different lighting and see what I can come up with.

Man, 160 views and one c&c? Does anyone here know anything about photography or just trying to get a quick glimpse of some boobs?

Sorry, took the pics down. Noone wants to comment and help, just get a quick glimpse of some skin. Sorry but this forum so far just seems a waste of time.

wow...little sensitive?

if people wanted to see quick skin, they would google "boobs".

you got what looks like some constructive crit, but not enough for you. so instead, you're going to insult the entire forum...well played.

there is a WEALTH of knowledge on this forum.

cry me a river.

Damn! I saw NSFW and came to see some skin! Sorely disappointed!

WHERE ARE THE BOOBIES ????!!!??!??! :eek:ldman:

LOL

hahahaha

just curious.... is there a reason that one critique isn't enough? If you're simply looking for people to ooh and aaah over your photos get a myspace.

You got me.. Since there are no boobs anywhere else on the Internet, I thought I'd finally scored!!! What a tease! Back to the boxes of magazines under dad's bed.... LOL.. Get a life.

I would say to grow a pair, but then I'm not sure that's appropiate. Put the image back up so we can see and C&C as requested.

Man, 160 views and one c&c? Does anyone here know anything about photography
Dude, those numbers are nothing. I have far worse stats than that.

Did somebody say BOOBS? (nsfw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back