What's new

My 365

bigalbest

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
505
Reaction score
0
Location
Litchfield Park, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On flickr there is a group called 365 Days where you post a picture of yourself every day for you guessed it. Here are my last three days (I missed Saturday and Sunday so posted three today). Please let me know what you think.

Alex

2586254490_578c95a9ce.jpg


2586254344_e915df3f1f.jpg


2586253994_f5854b46a4.jpg
 
I think #1 is very well done; #2, a nice casual family scene, and #3 doesn't do much for me, too much white space.
 
I think #1 is very well done; #2, a nice casual family scene, and #3 doesn't do much for me, too much white space.

Ya, I've pretty much just been working on technical stuff recently and should probably try getting back to the art. I found a really cool tutorial on how to do #3 at http://www.zarias.com/?p=71
 
I love the colours in #2 and #3 also looks very good, was that in a studio?

I don't know if you can call it a studio, but I shot it on a white muslin background. Thanks for the comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom