my camera got stolen :(

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yep, someone broke into my girlfriends car, did not take the Ipod or my cell phone on the seat but took my camera back with everything i ever got for my camera, flash, 3 lenses and all my filters as well as a roll of film i shot today. Best part is its my dad's camera that he had for 30+ years and i had for a little less then 2.

That really sux bro.I am always so scared when I have my rig in the car because I havnt got insurance on it yet.
I guess the worst thing for you is not the monetary value but the sentimental value instead.Sorry for your loss and hopefully you will find it.
I would search the pawn shops and ebay if I were you.

Damn. When this happened to an Rx-8 driver on the forums (got a laptop stolen) he got his windows tinted to prevent people who look inside for goodies. Good luck with everything man.

Oh my! :shock:

This is too bad!
I feel for you!

So now I know why I always take the rucksack with my gear inside, anywhere I go, and never leave it in the car, and if it is for a dash into the baker's to get a bread. I always make sure I have that bag on me.

Awww. :hugs: (though hugs now don't help any, I know).

This is horrible!
Especially if there are even memories connected to it and it is not "only" about money.

Thieves hould be ... well won't go into detail whith my ideas of punishment...

I try to never part with my camera gear, even when carrying it is very inconvenient. Especially I would never leave it in my car, not even in the boot (trunk for you Americans).

Well I guess that is a learning experience I NEVER take anything of value in my car unless I plan to carry it with me when I leave the car. I am even afraid to leave my camera in my trunk but I guess I do it sometimes. It is actually amazing to me sometimes the things I see people leaving on the seats of their cars when all someon has to do to get those things is break a window.

I almost never leave my camera alone. Im usually taking it everywhere because im afraid to leave it alone...and the one time I do...

on the plus side (or very minus side) i get to buy a new (used) film camera. Im either going with a Nikon F2, Pentax MX or a Canon AE-1

if it was stoling then go reported to the police they will probably give u a new one

Am sorry to hear that. I had a camera stolen myself a few years ago so I know how bad it feels. I had to go right out and buy another one as I felt lost without it! The camera was secondhand and didn't cost a lot but that's not the point. Losing a camera is like losing a limb.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back