My first and last...

JonMikal said:
i'm very fat and wear tank tops! :x

yeah, i'm looking forward to the re-dos too....hurry up!
But probably not to wedding receptions, eh? ;) I seem to recall a shot of you and Linda at some formal gathering where you looked most handsome and distinguished.

Time and place for everything! :)

terri said:
But probably not to wedding receptions, eh? ;) I seem to recall a shot of you and Linda at some formal gathering where you looked most handsome and distinguished.

Time and place for everything! :)

those pics aren't of me. you know i can't devulge my image, duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to post stolen images to play the game ;)

Oh believe me Jon. I can already tell you have more class in your pinky finger than their family.

All of her aunts were like the wife of 'Dog the bounty hunter'. All the guys had mullets. It was like a bloody zoo. The tastiest food available was the bread. I took some pictures at the reception. Maybe I should post those too, so you get an idea of what i'm talking about.

bace said:
Oh believe me Jon. I can already tell you have more class in your pinky finger than their family.

All of her aunts were like the wife of 'Dog the bounty hunter'. All the guys had mullets. It was like a bloody zoo. The tastiest food available was the bread. I took some pictures at the reception. Maybe I should post those too, so you get an idea of what i'm talking about.

:lmao: she is a piece of work!

JonMikal said:
those pics aren't of me. you know i can't devulge my image, duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to post stolen images to play the game ;)
So you're really not handsome and distinguished, but a fat guy in a tank top?

awww.....another illusion crushed.

Most reactions

Back