My first C&C on the forum

Tank

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been lurking for awhile and thought it was time to upload some stuff:mrgreen:

_DSC0139.jpg

_DSC0127.jpg

I know the Butterfly is out of focus on this one, but it was the best I could get of him... kept moving on me:er:

_DSC0051.jpg

Just playing around on this one...

_DSC0114.jpg

Hmm.

2. OOF
3. Doorstop? Hmm..

You have a very good grasp of composition and balance. Keep on taking more shots, preferably with more interesting subjects.

I really kind of like #3! I don't know why. As far as the composition of these pictures I personally think they are good. #4 is a bit akward. Keep shooting!

Hmm.

2. OOF
3. Doorstop? Hmm..

You have a very good grasp of composition and balance. Keep on taking more shots, preferably with more interesting subjects.

Yeah... I wish #2 would have been in focus. I will certainly be shooting more.:thumbup:

I really kind of like #3! I don't know why. As far as the composition of these pictures I personally think they are good. #4 is a bit akward. Keep shooting!

#4 now that I think of it, I should have taken a shot of the entire row from the end, possibly with the aperture as wide as I could get it, with some DOF... No? Maybe in B&W... Thank you both!

Most reactions

Back