What's new

My first HDR

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
May have gone a little overboard on the tonemapping :lol:

large-1.jpg
 
Yea. . .I'm thinking you did. If that car weren't in the way, I'd love this thing even more.
 
I agree the car takes away for the beauty of this pic
 
what did you use for it?
 
I like the painting / airbrushed look here, but the side effect is it lost ALL definition in the BMW
 
I completely agree... wish the bimmer wasn't there. I'll re-shoot it later.

Funny story, this was taken at an abandoned railroad station when I was about to take the exposures again after having the car moved... we were chased away by a crazy bum sleeping under the yellow caboose thing. :lol:

I used the HDR program with the strange name... qfsugui or whatever...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom