My first picture for you all

simongamble

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there thought i would finally get round to posting somthing of mine for you to see, I took it last year on the Isla Del Sol on Lake Titicaca, got lots more from this trip as I travelled through central and south america for about 5 months or so with my girlfriend. Let me know what you think

IslaDelSol.jpg

ttfn

Simon

Beautiful photo. Welcome!

THat is an amazing shot. Great work...Welcome to the forum.

Nice... Well, that is quite a frist impression you make there. Awesome photo! Colors are nice and well balanced.

Hi Simon, what an interesting trip the two of you went on! Wow. Five months in Central and South America... way cool! Can't wait to see more of your photos from that part of the world!

The one you chose with which to introduce yourself is beautiful. So calm, so serene. With wonderful evening colours, and the water of the lake so placid. Lovely, very soothing.

Hi firstly thanks for all the positive comments its really great to see something of mine being appreciated. To answer Raymond J Barlow I use a Canon EOS 30v combined with a Tamron 28-300mm lens. On my trip I took lots of photos I cant remember off hand how many it was but I have plenty to share with you here I am just having to sort them all out first.

Once again thanks to you all

Simon

Most reactions

Back