Just opened my email to this... of course it could be fake, but it isn't
I love the pictures of the Mannings.....wondering if you can make us look that good....~ha......anywho....how do I sch'd with ya and what are the prices.
Thanks.
ohh myy gahh! i absolutely love yalls picutres! they are so different and unique!

) i was just wondering how much yall charge?
hey guys...
justin and i are coming in town next weekend and i was wondering how much it would be for yall to do a couple pics for me. i really dont want like a full session or anything.. just enough to get one or two good images to use on my website. i dont really even need high res files or prints... just rights to use a web ready image. so.. what ya think? would yall do something like that?
thanks,
melissa
when you say maybe I should slow down or I'm going to fail. Think.... how many people emailed me today saying they want my service. I ony say that because you guys talk about being pro and all that jazz. I'm no pro but I get as many clients as one.
It's about being clever and finding out what is going to sell. It's way more than what gear and what is a right photo. It's finding out what people want. Not the correct vignett or bokeh.
If you've just started out, approach photography as a business and make good business decisions and you'll succeed. Don't let people tell you it takes years. Have a good contract.
I'm done, for now, I might be attracted by something interesting later.
hate away