If you could just pic any price like you guys are saying, everyone would be doing it.
The fact is you can not. If people quit paying three grand I have to go down, Thats why people settle on their prices.
If everyone says yes, your prices are to low, if everyone says no your prices or to high. I have a finance degree so I learn all about economics. It seems alot of you guys do not have a basic understanding for economics. I know this is photography but economics applies to every business.
The market levels out. The market decides what happens. So if I'm over pricing, people will quit paying. And people pick me because my style not my price.
If ben long hair was charging three grand, no one would buy it. We can't just say because you have a high price people think it's legit and buy it.
Some people like my photos. I know that sucks to think, but it's not the price of my art they like, its the art.
I'm an artist. some people hate it, some people buy it.
If it makes you feel better to say it's because the price is high and they are being fooled, then i guess that'll work