My latest self ports

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some Ive been working on. I wanted a surreal look... Let me know what you think. If you want to see the whole set visit my flickr:

www.flickr.com/photos/morganboss/

IMG_2138edit2-1.jpg

IMG_2029edit.jpg

IMG_2185edit.jpg

IMG_2245edit.jpg

IMG_2179edit.jpg

Thanks for looking:lovey:

Love them, The softness definetly adds a certain "elegance" the the image that would probably be lost if all detail was kept

I love your self portraits. I wish I was hot so my selfports looked good... anyway. the first one is my fav. Good Work!

They are all very well done. I like 1 and 3 the best, they seem to be the most expressionistic IMO, but all of them are well composed...

:) :) :) :) Thank you to all of the above posts. Wow... Im surprised no one has come on here making the "too much PP" comments. And yes, the heavy PP was intentional

Glam-art.. Looks good! :thumbup:

I like #2 best... it's got soul.. :D

Thank you! Wow, I thought for sure there would be a clear favorite, but all different ones! Thanks!

1, 3, and 5 have the Bet Middler look which isn't really for me. 4 is good but the facial structure came out looking very square and hard.

Yeah Bette Midler. Sorry about the bad spelling.

But why shot through the heart? Lots of gals and guys dig that look.

And I've been to your flicker page (all). You have many looks... :thumbup:

You just compared me to someone who looks like a Drag Queen (no offense to any DQ's out there... it just wasnt the look I was going for :) )

Uhhh first of all, under no circumstances is anyone ever allowed to post a picture of Bette Midler again.... Second, I have seen much better looking drag queens than that, so I can see why you thought you might offend them... and third, If you looked at those photos and thought of Bette Midler... wow, I'm so not even going there... LMAO...

All kidding aside, 1 and 3 still the favs, and I like the effect in 4 along with the lighting in that shot...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back