My muse as Red Riding Hood

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We met through a mutual friend and she has unintentionally became my test subject. She's as obsessive as me when it comes to creating beautiful photos :)

This was shot in the mountains yesterday in 30 degrees weather. The lantern wouldn't light up so I may need to do some post processing... or just leave it LOL

image2.JPG

IMG_1717.JPG

IMG_1743.JPG

IMG_1720.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1715.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1730.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1721.JPG

Very nifty. I love the wardrobe and locale, as well as the theme. She's a perfect Red Riding Hood!

There's something very nice about all them shots, the location and the model

Thanks. Yeah nothing I could have done with the lantern at the time. Fuel was there but it just didn't want to light up. The fuel must have been old or something. It was too cold for both of us to be outside for too long so we called it a day after about 40 minutes or so. I have a few more projects that I'll be working with her in summer, when it's a lot warmer :D

Beautiful images, I enjoyed viewing them.

Dave

Oh come on, your "just for fun" images are freakin' beautiful artwork! Posting these in this gallery is like Blake Lively saying, "What, this old thing? I just woke up like this and grabbed something out of the hamper.."

Oh come on, your "just for fun" images are freakin' beautiful artwork! Posting these in this gallery is like Blake Lively saying, "What, this old thing? I just woke up like this and grabbed something out of the hamper.."

Thanks! To be honest, I'm not sure where to even post these photos on the forum. lol

Nice.
I can't help thinking of the song by Sam The Sham and the Pharaohs, :winksexy:

the last shot is very nice also

Most reactions

Back