My Twin Brother just hit the jackpot

pbelarge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, sort of. At least for a beginner like me he did.

I recently purchased a 7D. I was going to trade in all of my earlier equipment that is less than a year old; T1i, 18-55, 70-300, filters, camera bag, Manfrotto ball head, multiple Sandisk Extreme cards (40 gigs), batteries, etc...
The shock of the 7D purchase and other good stuff I purchased, 50 f/1.4, 16-35, 24-70, 580EXII, grip, etc... has worn off, I have decided to give him my original stuff instead of trading it in.

There is a motive for all of this though....I now have a twin 'shootin' partner. :mrgreen::thumbup:

Cool. Does he have a passion for it, like you, or is this something new for him? Either way, sounds like fun! :)

Tim
He has been out with me, using a pretty old P&S. He knows as much now as I did last year. He also was contemplating buying the same camera new...

The best part for me is having a family member along that has the same mentality as I do, and he does not mind hiking up into the hills with me early in the morning. :mrgreen:

Sounds like a good thing for both of you. I think I'm used to families not liking to be around each other, so it's nice to hear there are normal people out there :lmao:

Pierre,
Can I be "your other brother Darryl??"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yyB06HvAjI[/ame]

see around the 2:38 mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back