What's new

Need help on lenses.

MCMImages

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,
I have been doing photography for about six years now but I really have no clue when it comes to finding a good lens!

I have a Canon Mark II and do mostly weddings and I need a good portrait lens. Obviously it's difficult to get group shots with my zoom lens and when I use my wide angle it seems to distort the people....

Also, what about a good macro lens? to get things like the wedding rings.

Any advice helps!
Thanks so much.
 
Canon makes several different Mark II's, 5D, 1D, 1Ds? Which do you have?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom