Need quick help

Bartman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a nikon f-401 from my dad. He's not here right now to help me out lol, but how the heck do I just put in new film?!?

I put it in, push the picture button, it clicks three or four times, goes to #1 in the line up of pics I have but when I look into the lens, theirs a plus minus flashing and it wont do anything..all it does is focus automatically so it cant be the batteries..any ideas?

Bartman said:
I have a nikon f-401 from my dad. He's not here right now to help me out lol, but how the heck do I just put in new film?!?

I put it in, push the picture button, it clicks three or four times, goes to #1 in the line up of pics I have but when I look into the lens, theirs a plus minus flashing and it wont do anything..all it does is focus automatically so it cant be the batteries..any ideas?

Make sure the film leader (the narrower part of the film at the very beginning of it) reaches the take up spool or goes up to the mark that many cameras have inside for loading them with film. That means you have to put in the film first and then pull a little bit out from the film cassette, just enough to reach the desired area.

Good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back