negative exchange

round one is about over. fun so far!

i've been in the process of moving and have opted to sleep on the floor in order that i can get my studio and darkroom set up before everything else, so i'm a weeee bit behind here. behind meaning: exactly who is in for round 2? i imagine it should start around the 8th or so. certainly no sooner than that, though.

Carli
Matt
me

er...

voodoo ?
orie (i won't take no, orie :) ) ?
christopher ?

I am ready to send. Been trying to catch you on the IRC. Do you have a new address?

yah. i'll be on irc later tonight; have to head to the new apartment for a bit. should be on around 11 or so eastern, if not a bit before.

Well, now that my chemicals are here. Will is gone. :cry: So what is the status and future of the Negative exchange?

I think I'm going to take a break from the neg-x this next round. I need to work on putting a show together and figure out how I'm going to get my stuff scanned so I can start posting. I feel funny commenting on other folk's stuff when mine isn't up to be commented on.

I'm also just not shooting with 35mm anymore. When I was looking through my negs for the first round I realized that I haven't really used 35mm for anything but some family snapshots in the last couple of years. I dig my older stuff, but of course, it's the newer work that excites me. So count me in for sure if someone wants to do a medium format neg-x.

Most reactions

Back