New Car

Ha. A little bit.

The big disappointment of the night was when I was so absorbed in how smooth it was that I forgot it was a stick and nearly stalled it.

It's definitely not my R32... which has both good points and bad.

Congrats!! Looks like a sweet ride, screw the :eek:ldman:aspect...I've learned driving cars like this lets you fly under the radar more. :twisted: It's camouflage, dude.

Congrats!! Looks like a sweet ride, screw the :eek:ldman:aspect...I've learned driving cars like this lets you fly under the radar more. :twisted: It's camouflage, dude.

hahah... totally. Esp when it's a STUPIDLY fast car. I had a cop nail some dude next to me driving a more obnoxious car than me and we were both going the same speed. Yup. Camo. :)

hahah... totally. Esp when it's a STUPIDLY fast car. I had a cop nail some dude next to me driving a more obnoxious car than me and we were both going the same speed. Yup. Camo. :)

If you're like me, you'll enjoy many more such moments. Suckas! :lol:

Most reactions

Back