new digital camera

mkedre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi...I'm thinking about buying a new digital camera. Right now I have an Olympus Camedia D-510, 2.1MP. It's about 4 years old. I would like a camera with probably at least 5MP and small enough to slip in my pocket. I have a Canon SLR and I'm happy with both brands but am willing to buy another. Any suggestions?

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I used to have that same camera :)

If you have a Canon slr, why not look at a Canon DSLR? If you don't want to spend $1000, you can look for a used Drebel or 10D, or even a used D60. If you are willing to buy new, check out the Digital Rebel XT, or the 20D.

www.dpreview.com

OP
mkedre

mkedre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm not really in the market for a DSLR right now, maybe in the future. Right now I just want a new digital to take along on vacations and possibly to just throw in my purse. Sometimes I take my SLR on trips (depending on how much luggage I have) but I always take my digital, just looking for something small and better!!

OP
mkedre

mkedre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I guess I should read other posts before posting a new thread. I didn't realize there were others of the same questions. =)

Alone2Gether

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just received my Fujifilm F810 yesterday. It's not a pocket fitter but you should check it out.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics