new guy around here =D

Impressive pan of that car!

My one (tiny) nitpick is of the pano. There is a very noticeable blue sky around one of the buildings, which should be easy enough to photoshop to match the rest of the sky.

But beautiful photos and welcome to TPF!

Question: what is SP?

My one (tiny) nitpick is of the pano. There is a very noticeable blue sky around one of the buildings, which should be easy enough to photoshop to match the rest of the sky.

It looks to me like the blue sky is from the super bright building directly below it; looks like the blue sky should be there, I don't see it as a mistake or anything. Also, if you look to the far right, you'll see the sky has a slight reddish tint. That's just the way the city sky is at night depending on the color of the light from the city directly below.

What body/lens did you use for these and what settings did you have for your pano?

Settings For Pano
d80
18-135
4 seconds
f/5
iso-100

All of the pictures i used a d80 with a 18-135
but 2 and 3 are a 10.5 fisheye

My Equipment
-Nikon D80
-Nikkor 18-135mm 1:3.5-5.6
-Nikkor 60mm Macro 1:2.8
-Nikkor 70-200mm 1:2.8
-Nikkor 10.5mm 1:2.8
-Tokina 28-70mm 1:3.5-4.5
-Quantaray 100-300mm 1:4.5-6.7
-Speedlight SB 600

But beautiful photos and welcome to TPF!

Question: what is SP?

SP is skateperception

and the blue sky is from the white building that reflects light like a mirror

Yup. I get WHY it's blue... I just stated I would like it better black. :)

idk no offence but i like how it is
it draws attention to it
i just like how it stands out

And that's fine :).

You said it's going to be in a gallery on Saturday?

yeah registered it today, getting it framed and printed tomorrow droping it off friday night

im located in florida
and the gallery is at my school?
weird an art guild rents the office out
but i have the pano and the 2nd one in it
trying to sell both for 50,

just for refrence would u guys buy them for 50?

Truely amazing shots man. Very nice work! They are worth 50 bucks for sure.

Yeah you should indeed. Just watch out so you don't price them skyhigh. But how much is your call.

I (as a student, no less) would pay as much as 80 bucks. But I wouldn't be able to afford anything above that.

Most reactions

Back