What's new

new guy around here =D

They all look realy good,was thinking your pano was tilted slightly ,but I think its more of an illusion of angle,good job
 
What lense did you use one the South Beach picture? Is it a fisheye lense?
 
Remember to write in here after saturday man ;) I'm really wondering how much your gonna get for them.
 
Nice work :thumbup: So, now I know where that whole diet came from...hehe
 
Those are really good photos. I must say your skate photos make me mad because their so good.:] So I would like to know did you only use that one speed light or did you used some flood lights or something aswell?
 
Those are really good photos. I must say your skate photos make me mad because their so good.:] So I would like to know did you only use that one speed light or did you used some flood lights or something aswell?

only one sb600
 
BTW: will you take a picture of the picture (eeh) when it's in the gallery? Wanna see how it looks with the frame and everything ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom