New guy here

ksshane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aircapitalconstrictors.com
Im new here as well as being new to photography.

My main hobby is keeping and breeding Columbian Boa Constrictors. I have recently started taking pictures of them, and came across this forum hoping to better my skills.

Thanks

e_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score

...welcome to the forum!

Photographing snakes sounds like fun and i (for one) look forward to the results as you learn

Once mastered - maybe you could write a tutorial for us and post it in the "How To" forum

Kewl!

:)

e_

OP
K

ksshane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
here is a link to some of my photos I posted in the photo gallery. I am truly a beginner so please, please be gentle.

Seriously though... I would greatly appreciate any and all advice you have to offer. I have always thought about getting more into photographer, but I just never took the time to learn.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=562

M

MDowdey

welcome k! seeing as how i cry like a little girl at the sight of anything without shoulders...i too will avoid you like the plague!!! just kidding, welcome aboard!

md

OP
K

ksshane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
Wow! Has it really been over 2 years since I been here... Im such a terrible member.

I have been so busy building up my snake website that I really havent had a chance to enjoy photography the way I would like. I guess the good thing is now my snake site is in the top 5 largest boa websites in the world, but now I need to get back to a hobby I enjoyed as a teenager (some 15 odd years ago).

Im looking at upgrading to the d50 model.. Was looking at the rebel XT, but it may be just a little small for my hands. Going to look at them side by side tomorrow to make a final decision.

Anyway.. Im glad to be back, and I hope to be around alot more now.

Oh... And dont worry... I wont be posting pictures of only snakes anymore. Although Im sure there will be some.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Funny to be saying "Welcome" to a member who has been on here almost from the start ... well, definitively for longer than I have, but what the ... you know: nice to see you! You will by now have the odd Boa photo for us to see, won't you? There are a couple more snake lovers on board (and owners, too), so they might really be interested! C'mon, grab that camera of yours and start photographing Boas :) Let's see your beauties!

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome aboard ksshane. Your screen name almost sounds like a ship's name. Glad ou could sail on in.

Most reactions

New Topics