What's new

New to the site!

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
108
Location
Phoenix Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, I have been able to take a little time to look around the forums here and relize this will be a good site for me.
A little about me, I live in central florida and I love shooting pictures good or bad. I took a class in High School in 1989. Loved it then and just got me a Canon xs. Entry level but if I stick to it , wich I think I will, Ill end up getting a better set up. I have a tripod and alot of ambition. I drive a truck around the country but have little time to be in good photographic places long enough to stop the truck. I would like to get advice soon. I will be posting soon and look forward to hearing from all of you! :thumbup:
-Bryan / Stormchase
 
Welcome to the site. i used to live in cetral FL. great place!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom