new to the site

QuikBMWkid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey guys, names colin =)
glad to be here, im very into photography but am just starting. im good friends with cesium 911 on this website. i own a digital rebel XT (350D) here is some of my recent work (alot of my car and my friends)

1:
img038832hq.jpg

2:
img042935ox.jpg

(original) 3:
4:
img01994dh.jpg

5:

i will post more pictures soon... imageshack isnt loading for me for some reason. and i thumbnailed the photos i felt were too large, thanks =)
-Colin

added photos:
6:

7:

8:
(if i recall, on that fountian one, the 300mm was in full zoom)
9:

speaker wire picture taken with older olympus camera ...cant wait to get macro lens for the 350D =D

lol =( the audi isnt mine, the jetta that is hiding in the background is

Erm... the Jetta is yours, but you call yourself "QuikBMWkid"? How so? Expressing a dream or so?
Photographically, you are expressing yourself nicely, I must say. Love the details.
And yes, the colour of that Audi is a treat!
Myself, though, I am not so much into car photography....

And hey, sorry, forgot to say so:
Welcome to the Forum!!!

Hey Colin...glad to see you on here. I still love those BBS. :D

lol, my father owns a 2002 bmw 330cic

and thanks!

edit: and yes, i know i dont like car photography all that much... mainly because they are hard shots and even harder to clean the car beforehand! this photoshoot though, well.. an exception i guess

Ah, now I see.
Well, I drive a BMW myself, smallest of the 3-series, I am a modest girl, you know?
But I like it!

As long as the tyres are good and the paths I take are manageable..........
(If you don't understand what I am saying here, you might want to read this little story:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32024) ;)

LaFoto said:
Ah, now I see.
Well, I drive a BMW myself, smallest of the 3-series, I am a modest girl, you know?
But I like it!

As long as the tyres are good and the paths I take are manageable..........
(If you don't understand what I am saying here, you might want to read this little story:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32024) ;)

haha, well lets just say recently i had some "traction problems" also

traction problems leading to $8000 in repair (thank god insurance is picking up the tab)

Uh-oh!!!!!! :shock:

Could this ever be pretty?

This here

BmmwKaputt.jpg

wasn't either :(

(From a year ago)

It went into "hospital" and they fixed it ... took me a while to sort out the costs (€ 6.500.-) with the insurance companies, but I got it sorted. Phew, big sigh of relief. Else this would have meant "bye-bye beamer" :cry:

But it is NOT the case :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back