What's new

New wave of photography

Your and bitter's post make me cry of laughter 99% of the time =D :lmao::lmao:

Well, that's probably because Bitter Jeweler and I have studied art and design,and we are committed to "Art", and artistic expression. You on the other hand, have some snaps up on your Flickr account that show me that to you, a camera is not much more than a mere recording device. A tool for snaps that are direct representations of simple moments in time, with no attempt to put any kind of artistic "expression" or "impression" into the photographs. Bitter Jeweler is the kind of man who can take a hunk of silver or gold and fashion it into "something"--something of beauty, with elements of design and artistry.

I tried to add some value to the post, and to give every person reading the post a referring URL to an entire new form of artistic expression that has suddenly exploded in the world of digital photography,which is a subject called camera tossing. I encourage you to click on the URL and maybe learn a bit more about something you obviously know almost nothing about. So, please Live_free, feel free to laugh at me and Bitter Jeweler. And while you're not laughing, it would be nice if you could perhaps try and learn some of the elements and principles of design,and stop snapping shots of your phone sitting on your desk...

I am not laughing at you, obviously english is not your strong suit. While personal attacks is. I was just saying your sarcasm in your and bitters post I find rather funny. I meant nothing more. Obviously someone is a little douche bag though if they find it cool to make fun of people who are trying to learn and put them down rather than trying to be useful.You idiot. I haven't uploaded pics to that account in forever and the fact that you stoop so low as to say what you have said shows your maturity. Thank you and go die in a hole. =D

And because I know you are stupid here is what I said in a nutshell: I laugh more so towards your use of sarcasm not what you are actually saying and your cunning insults. Not what you are actually saying or being insulting. But I find you resorting to personal attacks to be crude.

PS Yes I know I used a personal attack once or twice ;) but only after he did as what he said put me in a rather rage as my day has not been good and someone's whose post put a smile to my face just insulted me not only for trying but for finding what he said funny. Great job as a photographer guys...


Also I find it funny that you commented on my phone photos I uploaded PURELY to sell my iphone which I didn't want and I had to email the guy pics so I uploaded them and never removed them.
 
Last edited:
looks like a combination of zooming and a night shot.
 
I like it. It seems more balanced than most of these I've seen. The fact that it is overflowing with chaos makes this no small feat.
 
What makes it stand out in my eyes is the range of colors and light sources combined with how it still maintains a degree of separation, one from another.

Not sure if what I said makes sense... long day.

Anyway, I'm partial to light painting, trails, etc.. so this is right up my alley.
 
i agree that this is the nicest image i've seen from you... this photo is remarkable...

however, i'm not buying that it was a "happy accident"... it's too perfect... and theres all sorts of different effects like one person said... looks like theres some kind of zooming on the top part... and the two light painting lines don't look like they were formed by the same movement...

that being said... the end result is sick and that's really all that matters...
 
i agree that this is the nicest image i've seen from you... this photo is remarkable...

however, i'm not buying that it was a "happy accident"... it's too perfect... and theres all sorts of different effects like one person said... looks like theres some kind of zooming on the top part... and the two light painting lines don't look like they were formed by the same movement...

that being said... the end result is sick and that's really all that matters...
thank you :)
 
<snip crap>

Umm...I was not being sarcastic. This IS what we call in the art world, a happy accident. Furthermore, I have supported and defending this kids experimentation more than anyone. Because he dares to try things. Good or bad, he tries. That's more than I can say for a great many people here.

And you Live_free, are the last person that should point fingers at anyone for being insulting.


@syphlix, " and the two light painting lines don't look like they were formed by the same movement... "

Distance of various light sources from the camera magnifies or condenses movement made by the camera.
 
I enjoy the squares along with the sguiglies lol, very cool shot
 
<snip crap>

Umm...I was not being sarcastic. This IS what we call in the art world, a happy accident. Furthermore, I have supported and defending this kids experimentation more than anyone. Because he dares to try things. Good or bad, he tries. That's more than I can say for a great many people here.

And you Live_free, are the last person that should point fingers at anyone for being insulting.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::popcorn:

This is the mood I'm getting from Bitter right now :gun:

;)
 
I like it! Very cool, I like how some of the lines are sharp, and some are very colorful its hard to get something like this even if you are trying. You did something just right!
I love photos that resemble a painting or things not natural, that is if they are not fabricated. I would not have said this was an accident, you should have taken full credit for it!!
 
@syphlix, " and the two light painting lines don't look like they were formed by the same movement... "

Distance of various light sources from the camera magnifies or condenses movement made by the camera.

i understand that... still don't buy it though...

and i still think the end result is awesome...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom