What's new

New wave of photography

i understand that... still don't buy it though...

This was taken from inside a moving car, looking out, from the side.

3714590893_319288c6cd_o.jpg
 
That did come out well for an accidental shot. Another neat thing about those kinds of pix is that we really can't critique them. ;)
 
haha yeah thats true and I didnt think any one would like it, so I was afraid that if I said I did do it on purpose some may say it was bad
 
Yeah, it's my image. Not a great one.

er11a, the thing you have to do now is repeat that. Be able to do that on purpose, and come up with a series of images done that way. And yes, images like this can be critiqued. Elements of composition still apply, Jeremy. :er:
 
haha hey I liked it :)
 
The best picture you have posted to date. Not only that, but it's good too!

lol. It is good though. Very good, actually.

It's not an accident if you can reproduce it. Well, maybe it still is, but the next time won't be an accident.
 
I really like it. It's quite the amusing shot to say the least. I didn't catch it, but what was your shutter speed?
 
I really like it. It's quite the amusing shot to say the least. I didn't catch it, but what was your shutter speed?
im not really sure to tell you the truth it was set for 30 but i stopped it sooner when i saw it was in that mode still
 
That did come out well for an accidental shot. Another neat thing about those kinds of pix is that we really can't critique them. ;)
HAHA not so true ;) ppl will find away
 
This thread just made me put one more thing on my list of stuff I want to learn to do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom