Nightsky backdrop video?

lboiv001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I hope I'm in the right section here........

I'm rather new to the chroma world and have just taped my green posterboard to the wall. I also have several yards of green Walmart cloth and I am currently trying to get the lighting smooth.......but that will soon come about.

Mainly, what I would like to know is where I can find a real good backdrop video showing a very large full moon with clouds moving slowly across it, or some other night-sky backdrop video that would have a nice, mesmerizing quality.

I am turning up kinda dry on the google search.

Any suggestions?

Thanx in advance.

I hope I'm in the right section here........

I'm rather new to the chroma world and have just taped my green posterboard to the wall. I also have several yards of green Walmart cloth and I am currently trying to get the lighting smooth.......but that will soon come about.

Mainly, what I would like to know is where I can find a real good backdrop video showing a very large full moon with clouds moving slowly across it, or some other night-sky backdrop video that would have a nice, mesmerizing quality.

I am turning up kinda dry on the google search.

Any suggestions?

Thanx in advance.

Are you talking about cinematography? Because this forum is devoted to photography. Still images, not moving ones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back